Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007


"Listening to my Muse, Conversations w/the Holy Spirit III"

by Peter Menkin



The resurrection of the dead, you Almighty

blessed from eternity to eternity, say

"...in that age and in the resurrection from the dead

neither marry nor are given in marriage."

Pray,

"Indeed they cannot die anymore."

Mystery and wonder, can this be--the end.

As I wait this Advent, waiting on Christmas,

the beauty of the liturgy, the starry Eucharist,

the gathering of the congregation, what is desire?

I desire You; oh, my soul

I read the Psalms as St. Romauld suggests,

and my dear one Christ, which a Priest says,

offers wisdom's gifts of healing, too. Manifold graces, tears.



codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0"
id="xspf_player" align="middle" height="170" width="400">




type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
bgcolor="#e6e6e6" name="xspf_player" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
align="middle" height="170" width="400"/>



No comments: