Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007


A poem for Easter: Happy Easter!

One fascinating fact about Easter that is telling, is the wonderful role women play in the Easter story. I wanted to emphasize this wonder, so this poem.

Easter Poem
By Peter Menkin


Sharing The Year Long Vigil, Awake--Easter.
The empty tomb, surprised Mary, who,
greeted by an angel of illumined white light,
looked for Him.

Desperate love,
where have you taken Him?
The gardener is asked.
I wonder is the gardener He.

I have met women, who,
today,
wait and go to visit the tomb discovering
He is risen.

These women meet Easter, glory,
third day joy of happiness.
Theirs is vigil, awake.
We share this mystery--love.








codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0"
id="xspf_player" align="middle" height="170" width="400">




type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
bgcolor="#e6e6e6" name="xspf_player" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
align="middle" height="170" width="400"/>








These are some of the searches that have led people to my web page, different from this blog. The web page is a personal web page. It has something about me, and poems. Here are the searches: easter poems for church; religious easter poems; easter vigil poems; spiritual easter poems; easter promise poetry; the empty tomb poem.
How do I know what people search on leading to my web page? There is a service that gives me statistics on my web pages, and the searches listed this month of April, 2007 are the ones about Easter quoted above.

No comments: